The SLA Embedded Librarians Caucus invites you to join its first ever webinar:
“How To Get An Embedded Librarian Job”
Tuesday, December 15, 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. US Eastern time
How come there are never any “Embedded Librarian” job ads ? What are embedded librarian jobs? Where can you find them? What are their requirements? And most important, how do I get one?
Join the Embedded Librarians Caucus, as five of our members will answer these questions, share how they found their embedded librarian jobs, and more. Our speakers include:
- Rachael Altman, Corporate Research Analyst, Grant Thornton International, Ltd.
- Mia Breitkopf, Connected Learning Coordinator,Aresty Institute of Executive Education,The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Nadine Anderson, Behavioral Sciences Librarian, University of Michigan-Dearborn
- Jamie Marie Keller-Aschenbach, Head of Research and Access Services, Florida Coastal School of Law
- George Peckham-Rooney, Data and Operations Specialist, Seyfarth Shaw
This webinar is free, but you must register in advance. Go to …
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Embedded Librarians Caucus Convenor