Greetings Caucus members!
This is update #4 since the founding of the Embedded Librarians Caucus last spring. There are several positive developments to report this time.
- The video of our Dec. 15 webinar is now available on Vimeo. We ran into a problem with YouTube, so you can now watch the webinar at https://vimeo.com/156531306 . Thanks again to our webinar panelists, Rachael Altman, Nadine Anderson, Mia Breitkopf, Jamie Marie Keller-Aschenbach, and George Peckham-Rooney.
- Have you ever had a poster that marketed you and/or your embedded librarianship activities? Laura Williams and Nadine Anderson, from the Caucus Communications team, are starting a new Embedded Librarian poster series/gallery on our website, starting with their own posters next week. They would love for your posters to join our gallery, so please email your poster to Laura (email@example.com) and Nadine (firstname.lastname@example.org) and they will post it to our gallery. If you don’t have a poster (yet), perhaps this series will give you some ideas!
- Conference-goers take note! If you’re going to Philadelphia, be sure to attend the Embedded Librarians Caucus Knowledge Café. It’s scheduled for Monday June 13 from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. It’s on the conference planner so don’t forget to include it in your personal schedule. Come and meet up with other caucus members and interested embedded librarians, and share your successes and challenges as you explore common interests.
- I’m also planning a conference call or webinar as a Caucus business meeting for late May. I hope this will give everyone a chance to participate, including those who can’t attend the annual conference. Watch for details soon.
- Good news! Since Jan. 1, Caucus membership has continued to rise, and now stands at 88. Thanks to everyone who has joined or renewed.
Please keep in touch! Follow us on our @SLAEmbedded Twitter account, post to this list or contact me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas and suggestions. I look forward to hearing from you.